1) High receiving sensitivity and multiple channels
2) Synchronous video audio signal with zero delay
3) Brand new wireless transmission technology
4) Multiple applications and high quality assurance
|Power Adapter||2pcs||12V DC|
|Transmission Range||300m ~ 3km LOS|
|Working Voltage||TX-12V, RX-12V|
|Working Current||TX-500mA, RX-200mA|
|Operation Temperature||-50 ~ +60℃|
|Sensitivity||TX: -90dBm, RX: -90dBm|
|Box Size||21 x 14 x 6cm|
- Both transmitter and receiver are equipped with AUDIO and VIDEO
socket, input signal level 1Vp_p, power input DC12V.
- 4pin cable connects camera and power input. The 4pin cable has two
ends: one end connects transmitter, the other end has Red, Yellow,
White and Black 4pins: Red pin for DC12V power, White pin for
audio, Yellow pin for video, Black pin for GND.
- Press buttons on transmitter and receiver to change channels, there
are LCD screens showing channel numbers.
- Make sure transmitter and receivers are in same digits channels.
- Screw on antenna first before power on device in case of short
- Test your device indoor first to see video quality and then apply
to real application environments.
- After installation, user can adjust antenna angle and switch
channels to achieve best A/V quality. In case of Non-Line-of-sight,
user can extend antenna cable or A/V cable to avoid interference.
- To achieve further transmission range, user may purchase optional
high gain antennas
Q1: On the manual, transmission range only refers to line-of-sight,
what about range in non-line-of-sight areas? How many floors, walls
your wireless signal can penetrate?
A1: Transmission range varies from different environments. A 3watts
transmitter can cover 2KM range in open spaces, yet in downtown, it
may only cover 300 meters because of concrete building, metal and
wireless interferences. It is possible to pass 100 meters or tens
of meters in an environment with many buildings. It is recommended
to avoid these blocking and find the best signal position.
Q2: What is the video resolution of your transmission system?
A2: The transmission system will be same as camera resolution. If
you receive unclear images, please check camera settings first.
Q3: Can I use one transmitter with multiple receivers or the other
A3: We suggest one transmitter working with one receiver. However,
you can use multiple transmitters to work with one receiver (need
auto/manual switch receiver channels), or multiple receivers with
one transmitter (same images usually applied to multimedia
classroom or showroom).
Q4: How many sets of transmission systems can be used in one same
A5: Wireless systems may interfere with each other in same
location. It is suggested to use multiple wireless systems in
different frequencies, such as 1.2GHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz etc. You
can also keep receivers at a distance.
Q5: why is the transmitter so hot?
A5: It’s because there’s a heat sink device connects to transmitter
case. The transmitter can work under heat condition 7/24 with no
concerns, don’t worry.